Frequently Asked Questions
8. What if my order Arrives with the incorrect pizza?
- Due to the product being frozen upon shipping and arriving, Giordano's does not accept returns of any kind.
- For refunds and replacement requests please reach us via email email@example.com or via phone 800-982-1756 and we will be happy to take care of you.
- Contact us by phone or email within the first 30 days of receiving your order. Once photos are provided of the incorrect pizzas received, we can then either send out the correct pizza or issue a refund, depending on your preference. Photos can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery dates provided to customers are estimated and may vary due to reasons beyond our control. Depending on the address where the Giordano’s pizzas will be delivered and the timeline of your requested delivery date, the shipping options outlined below may not be available when placing your order. To properly deliver your order we must have a street address including state, city, and zip code. Shipping is not available to P.O. Box numbers. In all cases, the Giordano’s website will confirm the availability of your requested delivery date and will offer other shipping options if needed. Giordano's Strives to deliver your pizzas in the best possible condition, on the requested delivery date. Orders will arrive within 1-3 days from the ship date- We schedule packages to ship in accordance with the delivery date selected, based on standard arrival times provided by our carriers. Giordano's is unable to guarantee time of delivery, as this is subject to the local carrier. For all shipments, we encourage you to use the carrier tracking number supplied to you when your order is confirmed to verify the status of your shipment and actual delivery date.
All inclusive pricing shipping methods
- Ground Delivery – Business · This option is included in the price for all pizza packages. Deliveries to business addresses may be executed Wednesday through Friday only. Depending on the destination address, Tuesday delivery may be available via shipping options.
- Home Delivery – Home · This option is included in the price for all pizza packages. Residential deliveries may be executed Wednesday through Friday. Depending on the destination address, Tuesday or Saturday delivery may be available via shipping options.
- 2 Day Express - This option applies to business as well as residential addresses outside of our 2 day ground transit range. Deliveries may be executed Wednesday through Friday only.
Additional cost shipping methods
- Next Day Standard Overnight – Additional Cost · This option is available for shipments to business as well as residential addresses. Deliveries may be executed Tuesday through Saturday only for residential addresses and Tuesday through Friday for business addresses.
- Next Day Priority Overnight – Additional Cost · This option is available for shipments to business as well as residential addresses. Deliveries may be executed Tuesday through Saturday only for residential addresses and Tuesday through Friday for business addresses.
FREE Standard Shipping included with most packages. Additional shipping charges may apply if FedEx Express services are required due to any one of the following circumstances:
Tips to Receive the Best Value
In addition to the recommended days listed above, you may select the delivery day to be earlier or later by selecting the desired day on the calendar. Upgraded FedEx Express delivery charges may apply.
In the cases of severe weather and higher than normal shipment volumes, FedEx packages may be delivered up to 48 hours after the intended delivery. Please select delivery dates accordingly. For more information about FedEx service, visit www.fedex.com
Customer hereby agrees to and acknowledges the following terms: Giordano's guarantees that all orders are carefully packaged and containerized in a manner that optimizes the safe delivery of your pizza to your location. Giordano's is not to be held liable for damage that your product may sustain during shipping while in transit. Packages lost in transit or stolen from their destination are not the responsibility of Giordano's and is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. If theft is possible at your location please contact our customer service team for more support on delivery. If your product arrives damaged, please contact customer service by giving us a call at 800-982-1756 to assist you!
Customer service hours: Monday – Friday 8-3 pm CST
. Giordano's does not accept refunds and or returns on frozen/shipping orders.
The following information is provided to you to help maintain the freshness and safety of your delivered Giordano’s Frozen Pizza Pie…
Your pizzas should have arrived to you within two days of shipping. Each package is packed with over 5 lbs. of dry ice, but may arrive with little to none remaining. The pizzas should arrive frozen or partially frozen. Unless you plan on baking your pizzas within a few hours, we suggest you place them directly into your freezer for storage. The pizzas will retain their freshness in the freezer for as long as six months. (If you plan on baking your pizzas within a few hours, you may store them in your refrigerator where they will continue to thaw.) Do not eat uncooked pizza.
For the very best results, follow these cooking instructions:
(NOTE: These microwave times are based on standard 1000-watt microwave ovens.
If your microwave oven is higher in wattage, subtract a minute from the cooking time. If your microwave oven is lower in wattage, add a minute to the cooking time.)
(NOTE: Cooking times may vary slightly depending on your oven, so watch for the golden brown crust color.)
Should you have any questions or require additional assistance, please give us a call at (800) 982-1756 Monday through Friday between 8 am and 3 pm CST. We’re here to help!
|Chest||19||20||21||22 1/2||24||25 1/2|
|Body Length at Back||27||28||29||30||31||32|
|Sleeve Length from Center Back||17 1/4||18||18 3/4||19 12||20 1/4||21|
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
SLEEVE LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK
Measure From CB Neck to Shoulder Point to Finished Sleeve Hem.